Saturday 2 February 2013

Funny Sms

Source(Google.com.pk)
Funny Sms Biography
? Forward to you friends and get funny reply’s. . !
“imagine I am in jail
what you think that
What crime I had done”
Reply must. . .
? Husband & wife are like liver and kidney.
Husband is liver & wife is kidney.
If liver fails, kidney fails.
If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney.
? Birds Birds in the sky dropped a pooty in my eye,
I don”t worry I don”t cry,
I”m just happy that cows can”t fly!
? If I was an artist,
you would be my picture!
If I was a poet,
you would be my inspiration!
If I was an author you would be my story!
But I'm only a cartoonist!
? It’s very easy
to eat sweet chocolate,
speak sweet words,
watch sweet dreams
but
It’s very difficult
to
find a sweet person.
but I salute you.
that you find me.
? Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit. But I really love you!
Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit..
? Who said English is easy???
Fill in the blank with YES or No…
1.—–I dont have brain…
2.—–I dont have sence…
3.—–I am stupid….
? Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all the above... So always Brush ur Teeth
? What is similarity between Bill Gates and me?
Don’t know??
He never comes to my house
and I never go to his house
EGO PROBLEMS YOU KNOW…
? Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls?
Both don't exist.
? Can we do romance in the evening today?
I’m in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
reply me soon!
yours lovingly
“MOSQUITO”
? A Love Letter from BISCUIT MAKER- Dear Marie, Today is Good Day, U r Anmol for me... But U have Crackjacked my Heart, Bcoz I have a Little Heart, Now I m in 50/50 position...
? Six Rules 2 B Happy…
Free Yr Heart From Hatred
Free Yr Mind From Worries
Make Yr Life Simple
Expect Less From Others
Give More 2 Others
Always Have a True Friend Like Me.
? Instead of feeling inferior because someone else can do something you cannot do, concentrate on what you can do that others cannot.
? A good heart and a good nature are two different issues
A good heart can win many relationships, but a good nature
can win many good hearts.
? Loyalty to friends and loyalty to certain basic principles are essential to success in any sphere.
? Anger is a short madness. Don't allow it to ruin longstanding relations.
? In success and failure, in sunshine and rain, in prosperity and adversity be at peace with the world and with yourself.
? Do not attempt to do a thing unless you are sure of yourself;
but don't relinquish it simply because someone else is not sure of you.
? Take time to look- it is price of success
Take time to think- it is a source of power
Take time to read- it is a source of wisdom
Take time to be friendly- it is a way of happiness
What you don't like happening to yourself, don't do it to others.
It is important to follow rules rather than to make rules.
? Little advice to guys :"Always communicate with your girlfriends
as long as your parents
are paying the phone bills!"
? It is attitude rather than your aptitude which determines your altitude.
? The higher we are places, the more humble should we walk.
? Thankfulness should be expressed, but you shouldn't ask for it.
? Though you are travelling on the right path, if you take unneccessary breaks others will push you back.
? If hardwork is you weapon then success will be you slave
? Failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
? If you shed tears when you miss the sun; you also miss the stars.
? Though you are travelling on the right path, if you take unneccessary breaks others will push you back.
? Do not worry about failure. Worry about all the chances you miss when you don't try.
? It is better to forget and smile rather than remember and be sad.
? People who believe a problem can be solved tend to become busy solving it.
? Be clean in all matters and you will never be ashamed.
? In life knowing how to lose is just as important as knowing how to win.
? Miracles do occur, but one has to work hard for them to happen.
? It is better for us to feel bad rather than to make others feel bad.
? Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes you are ahead, sometimes behind. The race is long and in the end its only with yourself
? Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is some light near by.
? A hero is no braver than a ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer
? If you are too careful, you are so occupied in being careful that you are sure to stumble upon something
? Be there when people need you.
? Watch the sun rise atleast once a year.
? Be prepared and some day your chance will come.
? Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today.
? Understand that friends come and go. But you should hold on to a precious few.
? When I hear someone say "life is heard" I am tempted to ask "compared to what
? Before You Speak-Listen!
Before You Write-Think!
Before You Spend-Earn!
Before You Criticize-Wait!
Before You Pray-Forgive!
Before You Quit-Try!
Before You Die-Live…
? Shoot for the moon... cause even if you miss you will end up in the stars
? Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Funny Sms
Funny Sms

Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms
Funny Sms








No comments:

Post a Comment