Thursday 14 February 2013

Indian Sms Jokes

Source(Google.com.pk)
Indian Sms Jokes Biography
This DOG is one act of MONKEY
This DOG is one act of MONKEY the  best FOX ways to CROW make u RAT smile :) CONFUSED :o Now read it again leaving ur nick name :D...
Psychology of life:
Psychology of life: At the beginning of any relationship every girl treats her boyfriend as 'GOD' But later on somehow the alphabets get reversed...
Monkeys came running to my room
Monkeys came running to my room and wanted to trouble good people.. I suggested ur name. They said Oh! No we cant disturb our Boss! :D...
Do u remember ur cute childhood
Do u remember ur cute childhood when u went to toy shop n asked shopkeeper: Antal antal ye monkey titne ka hai? and shopkeeper replied beta ye monkey nahi mirror hai. :D...
Learn Magic
Learn Magic. Keep 1 monkey in ur right side &keep 1 monkey in ur left side. Then look into a mirror. . . U will See extra 1 monkey in middle!!...
Engineer Sms
Some realities: -A guy with a charming personality, having attitude is an Army Officer! -A guy with lots of attitude and cuteness on face is a doctor! -A guy with lots of brai...
A baby monkey asks his father
A baby monkey asks his father, Father why r we so ugly? The father says to him, Don't stress my son u should see the 1 who is reading this! :D...
Some One Misses U
Some One.. Misses U.. Needs U.. Worries About U, Lonely Without U... Guess Who? THE MONKEY IN ...THE Zoo.....
I chased love i found friendship
I chased love i found friendship, I chased desires i found hopes, I chased reality i found dreams, I chased a monkey and i found u. :D...
Convent school ke bachche zoo me
Convent school ke bachche zoo me- oh! wow monkey is sleeping don't distub Govt. School ke bachche- OYE HOYE DEKH TERA BAAP SO RAHA HAI, PATHAR MAAR SAALE KO...
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes
Indian Sms Jokes


No comments:

Post a Comment